Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Free! Free! Free!

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! I know it's cold outside but I've got some warm news for you today! Just in from Breambugs.com they have a DVD called Deep south Fly fishing and it's awesome. The host is Thad Beckum and he does a great job showing how much fun it is fly fishing for Bluegill! which is what actually inspired me to start this blog. It is not a "how to fly fish video" it is a fly fishing video. You can also check out some highlights on the website. Click on the tab on the link to the left and it will take you right to the site or you can go to (www.breambugs.com.) Once again all I can tell you it's awesome and has a lot of Bluegill action! It's ready for the taking for the next one who drops me a line, and leave your email address! Finally I want to state in no way am I being compensated just passing on some great stuff to the fly fishing community!

Tight Lines!

Hurry This DVD won't last long! 1-left!

No comments:

Post a Comment